Guarantees & Warranties -
The Bedtime Bed Centre will act on your behalf with the manufacturer in the event of a fault or complaint. Manufacturer guarantees do vary so please refer to your original documents or contact us. Please contact us as soon as possible to arrange an inspection if you believe your purchase has a manufacturing fault.
Please be aware of the following -
- A new mattress is not guaranteed on an old sprung divan base or a base which is not fit for purchase. The Sleep Council recommends you buy a divan base and mattress together because the two are designed and manufactured to complement one another in terms of support.
- It is your responsibility to turn or rotate your mattress as it may effect your guarantee if this hasn't been done. Manufacturer guidelines are to turn & rotate mattresses once a week for the first 4 weeks and once a month thereafter. Non-turn mattresses must still be rotated on the same basis.
- Stained mattresses will void your guarantee so we we recommend using a breathable, waterproof mattress protector.
- Do not bend or roll your mattress as this will cause permanent damage and invalidate your guarantee.
- Settlement (body impressions) are a normal characteristic of a quality mattress and are not seen as a manufacturing fault. Making sure you turn & rotate your mattress will minimise this.
- Guarantee's cover manufacturing faults and not against comfort, we regret that no refund or exchange can be given if you find your new purchase uncomfortable.
Purchases made in store -
- You may cancel free of charge with 24 hours - this does not apply to bespoke goods.
- After 24 hours a maximum charge of 50% may apply. An exception to this would be if we are unable to delivery the goods within the time period quoted when a full refund will be issued if a new delivery date cannot be mutually agreed.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that the goods you have ordered are the correct size and fit up the stairs or the room of your choice. A 50% charge will apply to any goods returned for this reason. For bespoke goods no refund will be given.
Purchases made over the phone -
- When placing an order over the phone with us we will confirm this by sending you an email. This email is acceptance that a contract has been made between us.
- If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason (not including manufacturing faults) please notify us in writing within 14 days from the date of delivery.
- You will be given the option to exchange or return the goods for a full refund as long as the goods are in the same condition and in the original packaging in which they was delivered. There must be no damage, stains or settlement (body impressions) This does not apply to bespoke good where no refund or exchange will be given (unless there is a manufacturing fault)
- It is your responsibility to return the goods to us and cover the associated costs. If you are unable to arrange this, we can arrange collection on your behalf for a minimum fee of £25 which may vary depending on your location.